Creating a community of care. Colorado leaders converge at @GroundFloorPR to learn about partnerships #GFMpartnerships
Building community partnerships between nonprofit organizations and businesses, with the goal of tackling seemingly intractable social problems, is a long-term strategy. Not only is the private sector interested in addressing difficult social issues, but it may also have other business goals around providing meaningful employee engagement opportunities, showing shareholders a strong ROI, and coming together as a united team to make a difference in a community.
GroundFloor Media and CenterTable assembled a group of local community and business leaders for a panel discussion at our Get Connected event earlier this month. The focus was a discussion on how they are forging new alliances and breaking new ground to build a better community.
The Get Connected panelists included:
- Andrea Fulton, Deputy Director and CMO, Denver Art Museum
- Diana Ralston, Executive Director of The Can’d Aid Foundation and the Director of Sponsorships for Oskar Blues Brewery
- Jim Johnston, Senior Marketing Manager, Bellco Credit Union
- Ned Breslin, CEO, Tennyson Center for Children
- Patsy Landaveri, Senior Community Affairs Advisor, Noble Energy
Read more after the jump…