Get Giving - Morris Animal Foundation
- Team name: GrroundFloor Animals
- Website/Social Media:
- Address: 10200 E. Girard Ave., Suite B-430, Denver, CO 80231
- Mission Statement: Morris Animal Foundation helps animals enjoy longer, healthier lives. We advance health and welfare research that protects, treats and cures companion animals, horses and wildlife worldwide. Our vision is a healthier tomorrow for animals.
Morris Animal Foundation’s Canine Cancer Campaign funds research that is helping scientists worldwide prevent, treat and, ultimately, cure cancer in dogs. We believe that, working together, we can one day cure canine cancer.
- Why We Chose to Work With MAF: Group members all have an animal connection, all care about animals and their health.
- Project Description: Through the Get Giving program GroundFloor Media will raise money for canine cancer through a matching fund of up to $2500.
- How You Can Help: Our goal is to raise $2500 for the Morris Animal Foundation Canine Cancer Campaign. Please follow the link to make a donation or send an email to email@example.com for more information.