Brooke Willard | Senior Director of SEO
Brooke Willard is an accomplished marketing strategist with expertise in search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, digital marketing, social media integration and web content management. As a digital marketing strategist for GroundFloor Media (GFM), Brooke helps clients understand and leverage digital technology and platforms to raise their online visibility and reach their most important audiences.
Prior to joining the GFM team, Brooke managed social marketing and email initiatives for Centura Health, a large nonprofit health care system. While there, she developed the organization’s social media strategy and content, managed multiple website projects and built the framework for a corporate email marketing program.
Previously, as a web marketing strategist for Denver Health, Brooke oversaw digital marketing strategies for many of the company’s web domains, including its master domain containing more than 900 pages. She also initiated several digital ad campaigns and achieved a marked rise in AdRank, search impressions, click-through rates and website traffic. Brooke’s search marketing efforts included formalizing Denver Health’s internal SEO training and tools, as well as conducting regular audits to guide the formulation of keywords and content strategy.
As a web content specialist for National Jewish Health, Brooke provided the digital content strategy and handled writing and editing duties for the organization’s 5,000-page website, email newsletters and social media platforms. Her smartly designed SEO strategies helped land many of the organization’s key web pages on page one of search rankings.
Brooke also previously held the roles of digital campaigns manager and events manager for the American Liver Foundation. As digital campaigns manager, she managed digital fundraising, email communications, social media integration and event websites. As events manager, she directed five annual fundraising events, from managing the event staff to marketing through both traditional and digital channels.
Brooke earned a master’s degree in public relations & marketing from the University of Denver and bachelors’ degrees in psychology and communications from the University of Wisconsin. She’s passionate about causes related to health care, youth and education, and is fairly fanatical about traveling, color codes and dogs.
Recent Blog Posts by Brooke Willard
- September 26, 2017 – Siri Gets a Facelift – In recent years, Apple devices used either Google and Bing to provide search results for users... [more]
- September 21, 2017 – Tips To Up Your Video Game – The way brands engage with consumers is constantly evolving and with that, video consumption is... [more]
- August 18, 2017 – Who Moved My Keywords?! – I logged in to our Google AdWords account one day to find that my keywords were no longer where I... [more]
- July 14, 2017 – How to Submit an XML Sitemap to Bing – We recently covered how to submit your XML sitemap to Google as part of your onsite SEO efforts, so... [more]
- July 13, 2017 – Online User Reviews Are No Longer a One-Way Street – The way we interact online is constantly evolving. For brands, we’re finding new ways to... [more]