Social Media & Digital Strategist
GroundFloor Media (GFM), recently named one of the Best Places to Work in Denver by the Denver Business Journal for the sixth year in a row, is actively recruiting a social media & digital strategist to join our expanding Social Media and Digital Strategy teams. Are you looking to jump in and work with progressive clients by developing and executing strategic digital strategies? Can you look at this ever-evolving industry and bring creative, results-oriented ideas to the table with intense passion, drive and attention to detail? If you have all of this in your arsenal and meet the requirements below, then send us an email.
Staffed entirely by seasoned industry pros, GFM is an award-winning public relations agency focused on strategic communications, social media, reputation and crisis management and digital strategy. Headquartered in Denver, GFM has nearly 30 team members across the country. Additionally, the agency has global reach across six continents through our membership in the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN). Ambitious brands like Qdoba Mexican Grill, Coors Brewing Company, Children's Hospital Colorado, BNSF Railway, LiveWell Colorado, USA Swimming, Bellco and Starbucks Coffee Company have collaborated with GFM for the past decade to deliver results-driven campaigns.
Working in lock step with our GroundFloor Social Media and Digital Strategy teams, GFM's social media & digital strategist is responsible for developing digital campaigns, tracking advanced metrics, and online monitoring. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the digital space in relation to the broader media mix and an understanding of the interplay between online/social media and traditional media relations. The successful candidate must have a strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, traditional public relations measurement, and the development of strategic metrics dashboards to effectively track client successes and progress. Candidates with hands-on experience in blogger and online influencer relations will be preferred. Additionally, GFM's social media & digital strategist will keep up to date on the ever-changing fields of digital metrics and social media marketing through continuing education, seminars, subscriptions and self-study and will share trends and best practices with team members and clients.
- Five years of full-time experience specifically as a social media specialist or manager, SEO specialist or manager or equivalent with knowledge of online metrics and measurement
- Degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field preferred
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to clients' business challenges, including integrated social media/public relations plans
- Strong understanding of traditional public relations programs and measurement, as well as digital and online metrics
- Strong knowledge of user-generated content, web video and influencer outreach
- Ability to drive engagement across social media platforms
- Proven ability to develop strategic metrics dashboards and measurement systems for his/her clients or corporation
- Experience monitoring online activity for developing issues/crisis situations
- Experience with social media monitoring tools including SM2/Alterian, Radian6, Sysomos, etc.
- Experience in using web site analytics data to discover trends and develop advanced measurement systems
- Excellent oral and written business communication skills, including an ability to interact professionally with clients and deliver presentations as needed
- Analytical thinker, problem-solver
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task efficiently
- Effective project management skills
If you're up to the challenge, send your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15. Please include specific public relations, social media and online monitoring/measurement experience in your cover letter. No phone calls please. We will do a better job touching base initially by email.