- Team Name: The Colfax Crew
- Website/Social Media: www.colfaxcommunitynetwork.org
- Address: 1585 Kingston St., Aurora, CO 80010
- Mission Statement: Colfax Community Network (CCN) advocates for and works on behalf of children and families residing in low-income, transient housing (primarily residential motels) along Colfax Avenue by providing information, services and programs to strengthen and improve family and community life.
- Why We Chose to Work With CCN: Our group wanted to support an organization focused on women and children in need. With its focus on homeless families and/or those on the verge of homelessness (living in the motels along Colfax), CCN fit that bill perfectly.
- Project Description: In addition to making a $2,500 cash donation, we are conducting a clothing and personal hygiene product drive for CCN between now and mid-November. We are also sponsoring six Friday afternoon field trips for the kids involved in CCN's after school program. Finally, we will be providing template PR materials for CCN to adapt and use as needed.
- How You Can Help: If you'd like to donate items to our clothing and/or personal hygiene product drive, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. To learn about other ways you can support CCN, please check out the organization's website at www.colfaxcommunitynetwork.org.