GroundFloor Media and CenterTable Add Five Clients to Their Long-Standing Nonprofit Practice Area
DENVER, April 18, 2017 – GroundFloor Media (GFM), a Denver-based marketing communications agency, and its sister agency, CenterTable, have added five organizations to their nonprofit client partner roster. Those organizations include Colorado Succeeds, Colorado UpLift, the Denver Center for the Performing Arts, Illuminate Colorado and Tennyson Center for Children.
- Colorado Succeeds is the only organization in Colorado to bring education, business and government leaders together to make sure the education system works better and smarter for all the people of Colorado. Its mission is to ensure that all of Colorado’s children are educated to their greatest potential so that all of Colorado’s businesses have the talented and innovative, homegrown workforce they need. This fall, Colorado Succeeds will host the inaugural Succeeds Prize, a veritable “Academy Awards” for Colorado’s public education system that will annually showcase what’s working in our state’s schools. Learn more at www.coloradosucceeds.org.
- Colorado UpLift is a nonprofit, youth service organization teaching character, leadership and life skills to at-risk kids in 29 public schools throughout Denver and Aurora. Utilizing full- and part-time staff members and four program areas (In-School, After-School, Adventure and Post-Secondary), UpLift is a proven, relationship-based solution to the issues faced by underserved youth. More information is available at www.coloradouplift.org.
- The Denver Center for the Performing Arts (DCPA) is the largest nonprofit theatre organization in the nation. Last year, the DCPA entertained more than 1.2 million visitors through Broadway musicals, Tony-winning plays, inspiring classes, spectacular events, engaging cabaret and immersive theatre. With an economic impact of more than $150 million, the DCPA is one of Denver’s cultural gems and reflects the diversity of our vibrant community. Learn more at www.denvercenter.org.
- Illuminate Colorado is a united network of four established organizations – Colorado Alliance for Drug Endangered Children, Prevent Child Abuse Colorado, Colorado Chapter of the National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders, and Sexual Abuse Forever Ending – partnering to build brighter childhoods through education, advocacy and family support. Governed by a single board of directors, agency programs are fully integrated to leverage resources and increase overall capacity to implement powerful programs to keep kids safe. Through effective programming, consistent messaging and a collective voice, together they are making a difference for children across the state of Colorado. More information is available at www.illuminatecolorado.org.
- Tennyson Center for Children (TCC) is dedicated to helping children who have experienced severe abuse, neglect and/or trauma so they can bravely, and safely, change their life’s story. For the past 112 years, TCC’s trained professionals have empowered generations of children and families by providing a child-centered, customized approach to healing through our community-based, school and/or residential programs. The primary goal of all TCC programs is to reintegrate our children back into safe families, supportive schools and vibrant communities. For more information, visit www.tennysoncenter.org.