GroundFloor Media Kicks Off 2016 by Adding Six Companies to Client Roster
DENVER, March 9, 2016 – GroundFloor Media (GFM), a Denver-based marketing communications agency, announced today that it recently added six new companies to its client roster. Those companies include Emily Griffith Technical College, Moms Fight Back, NGL Energy Partners LP, SCL Physicians, SCL Health West Pines Behavioral Health and USTA Colorado.
- Emily Griffith Technical College provides adults high-quality, hands-on, public education at an affordable cost. Founded in Denver in 1916, the school is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year. Located in downtown Denver, it is Colorado's most unique public college, offering an extensive curriculum including more than 500 courses. Emily Griffith Technical College has established a reputation for being one of the region's most diverse learning environments and has assisted more than 1.6 million students since its inception. Learn more at www.emilygriffith.edu
- Moms Fight Back is building a community of moms to tackle today's most important issues such as school safety, child abuse, foster care and sexual assault, to name a few. Through Moms Fight Back, moms can register for free and become part of the group’s online community which provides a directory of resources, connections to other moms interested in similar issues and information on how to get involved. More information about Moms Fight Back is available at www.momsfightback.org
- NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE: NGL) is a diversified midstream company that provides multiple services to producers and end-users. The company, which is a publicly traded Master Limited Partnership, has five distinct business units: water solutions, refined products, crude logistics, natural gas liquids and retail propane. Learn more at www.nglenergypartners.com
- SCL Physicians provides care to families living in communities throughout the greater Denver metro and Boulder areas. With a network of more than 40 primary care and specialty clinics, SCL Physicians offers multiple locations to ensure people can connect with a provider close to home. SCL Physicians also offers online access to providers and patient records and extended hours for patients’ convenience. More information about SCL Physicians can be found at www.sclhealthsystem.org/locations/scl-physicians
- SCL Health West Pines Behavioral Health offers a range of services from outpatient to acute inpatient care. West Pines features a therapeutic environment, esteemed physicians and clinicians, and a long legacy of successfully treating mental illness and addiction. Learn more at www.westpinesrecovery.org
- USTA Colorado is a district affiliate of the United States Tennis Association, one of six affiliates of the Intermountain Tennis Association, and the governing body of tennis in Colorado. Its mission is to promote and develop the growth of tennis in Colorado, coordinating recreational and competitive tennis opportunities for players of all ages, abilities and backgrounds. Find out more at www.colorado.usta.com