|Jeff Arnold (SlimGenics), Ramonna Robinson (GFM), and Dalyn Wertz (SlimGenics)|
It’s not often you get invited to a black-tie affair in Denver, so when we received the invitation to the Downtown Denver Partnership 51st Annual Awards Dinner this week, we couldn’t pass it up.
Along with our friends and colleagues from LiveWell Colorado, Bellco, Jeremy Bloom’s Wish of a Lifetime and SlimGenics, we arrived at the Hyatt Regency Denver – Colorado Convention Center in our best garb to congratulate the six winners of the Downtown Denver awards this year:
• The Clyfford Still Museum, for fulfilling the selection of Denver as the beneficiary of the Still estate
• The 14th Street project, for completing an extensive streetscape leveraging a public/private partnership
• 1099 Osage, for maintaining the economic and cultural diversity of the La Alma-Lincoln Park neighborhood
• The History Colorado Center, for building a state-of-the-art museum on an underused block
• Denver Pavilions, for securing the first H&M flagship store in Colorado
• USA Pro Cycling Challenge, for the last stage of one of the largest cycling events in U.S. history
It was a fantastic night catching up with so many individuals dedicated to making Denver a more culturally rich, prosperous and welcoming community, and we left inspired and grateful to live in the Mile High City.
Did we mention the petite chocolate s’mores cake dessert was absolutely to die for?