Since the day I joined GroundFloor Media, I’ve cherished working with what we like to call “seasoned PR pros.” Collaborating side-by-side with my peers, all with at least a decade (or two) of experience is an incredible learning opportunity. Collectively, the GFM team has worked with dozens of local, national and global companies, on countless campaigns, and has covered the spectrum in the world of PR – both old and new. What I’ve learned by sharing with my co-workers is invaluable to me.
That’s why I’m happy to announce GFM is a co-sponsor The Thread Summit in Denver, Feb. 19 and 20. It promises to be a unique gathering designed for marketing and communications leaders to share ideas, build relationships, and continue the dialogue on how to achieve digital fluency in our ever-changing industry. I know it’s going to be an opportunity I don’t want to miss.
The two-day conference consists of several keynote and panel discussions involving high-level speakers from the national stage and the local arena. The current list of keynote participants includes:
- Aaron Kennedy, founder of Noodles & Company and chief marketing officer of the state of Colorado
- Shawn Amos, founder and chief executive officer of Freshwire
- Helen Clark, head of corporate marketing for Chevron
- Katherine Yip, chairman and founder of KYG International
- Jason Lankow, chief executive officer and co-founder of Column Five and author
- Ben Edwards, vice president global communications and digital marketing for IBM
- Dave Senay, chief executive officer of FleishmanHillard
It’s worth looking into and if you follow @ThreadSummit you’ll see many of the companies and organizations already registered to join in the conversation. If you are reading this, you are clearly a Friend of GFM and we can provide you with a promo code for a discounted rate. If you are interested, please message us @GroundFloorPR.
Hope to see you there!