We’ve gone before and we’re going again. This year’s Digital Summit Denver (DSD) is guaranteed to inspire thinking, encourage connections, and help digital marketers push industry boundaries. And with more than 75 speakers and sessions over two days, it’s challenging deciding on which sessions to attend (there are just too many options!).
If you’ve got a pass to DSD and are feeling overwhelmed by the agenda, we’re here to help. Two of our team members and veterans of this conference, Lauren Cook and Olivia Ward, have listed what sessions are on their radar during the jam-packed, two-day event:
Tuesday, June 25
- Successful Video Marketing: Inspiration, Trends & Best Practices for Social – With new social media video placements and ever-changing user behaviors, we’re excited to learn about the latest trends and recommendations for this content medium.
- This Is Marketing – Inspired by his musings and marketing truths, we look forward to hearing from Seth Godin as he wraps-up Day 1 of DSD with an interactive keynote.
- Influencers: The Voice of Your Customers – Influencer marketing is here to stay, but many companies and brands are still unsure of how to measure its ROI. We’re excited to sit in on this session that promises to touch on tracking influencer collaboration goals and campaign objectives through key metrics.
- Employees Are People, Too: What We Can Learn From Internal Email Strategy – Have you ever stopped to analyze your inbox for external communications’ strategies? We can’t wait to learn more about how internal company communications can be applied to external marketing initiatives.
- Rehearse For Real Time: Preparing for the Moments That Make Content Great – We’ve all seen a “live” event gone wrong…or at the very least, a live event that loses viewers immediately given poorly conceived production planning. We’re interested to hear what tools this session recommends for guaranteeing a cohesive story through a “live” produced event.
Wednesday, June 26
- Morning Coffee Networking with Sprout Social – Okay, so this isn’t an “official” session, but we’ll never pass up the opportunity for coffee and connecting – especially with other industry folks in the Mile High City. We often find just as much value at conferences in the hallways meeting inspiring colleagues, as we do in the sessions themselves.
- Listening For A Change: The New Frontier of Brand Strategy and Digital Engagement – Reddit, the last untamed social media platform, is sharing insights about platform engagement and audience conversations. Count us IN.
- The Magic of Tidying Up Your Content: How to Declutter Your Website to Grow – You had us at “tidying up.” We want to hear about how much content is the right amount of content to spark joy for website visitors.
- Three Keys to Mastering B2B Email Like a Jazz Musician – We might be suckers for a catchy session title, but we also recognize that playing jazz and sending meaningful B2B emails takes intention and tenacity. We can’t wait to uncover parallels between the two practices.
- Ignore at Your Peril: 9 Trends That Will Reshape Your Marketing Organization and Career – We’re already in 2020 planning meetings for many of our clients, so it never hurts to be thinking ahead when it comes to trends that may impact the digital marketing industry.
Not able to attend Digital Summit Denver this year? We’ll be sharing the experience on Instagram and Twitter! Follow along on Instagram @groundfloorpr and @meetatct, or Twitter – @otowncolorado, @laurencook, @groundfloorpr, and @meetatct.
Are you planning to attend Digital Summit Denver? We’d love to connect! Share which session you’re looking forward to the most in the comments below.