GroundFloor Media (GFM), a Denver-based marketing communications agency, and its sister digital marketing agency CenterTable, announced the addition of six team members that expand the range and depth of digital marketing, public relations and video services the agencies offer to clients. The six new team members are:
- Jack Barsch, Director of Search Engine Marketing – Jack works with clients to help them meet their business goals by increasing their visibility in digital search. He joins CenterTable from Location3, where he was an associate account manager focusing on search engine optimization (SEO). He graduated from the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado Boulder, and in his spare time he writes for the SB Nation sports website Ralphie Report covering CU Boulder athletics.
- Becky Cole, Director of Digital Strategy & Paid Media – Becky uses her experience and skills in paid media to create strategic and innovative approaches to digital campaigns. She specializes in connecting with target audiences, optimizing campaigns and driving efficient business results for clients. She joins CenterTable from Explore Communications. She graduated from the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver with a bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- Ben Dignan, Director of Digital Strategy – Ben works with clients to create impactful content that meets their objectives via organic and paid social media marketing. He has more than a decade of experience working on both the client side, at Showtime Networks and Foot Locker Inc. (both in New York City), and the agency side. Ben earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado Boulder.
- Caitlin Jenney, Senior Director of Communications – Caitlincreates and implements marketing communications programs for clients across a wide range of industries, leveraging her experience, strategic vision and traditional and digital communications acumen to help clients reach their target audiences. She previously was with CenturyLink. Caitlin graduated from Queen’s University in Canada with bachelor’s degrees in English and history (with honors).
- Megan Feldman, Senior Director of Digital Strategy & Content – Megan creates engaging content across platforms and media to connect organizations with their key audiences. She is the author of the nationally acclaimed book, Triumph of the Heart: Forgiveness in an Unforgiving World, which explores forgiveness through science, stories and memoir. Her work has been featured in Psychology Today, Salon, The Telegraph (London), The San Francisco Chronicle and NPR. Prior to joining CenterTable, Megan was at 90octane. She earned her master’s degree from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism in New York and her bachelor’s degree from the University of Denver (summa cum laude).
- Kaitlin McMurry, Digital Producer & Creative Project Manager – Kaitlin brings a variety of production and marketing experience to CenterTable, including creative project management, asset management, video producing and post-production. She also manages daily video operations including pre-production, resource allocations between production staff and vendors, script writing and editing. Kaitlin previously worked at One at Optimus in Chicago and earned her master’s degree in Digital Media and Storytelling from Loyola University Chicago. She has also produced a variety of documentaries, including We Are Tuvalu, a feature length documentary that has aired on ABC Australia, Maori TV and Rocky Mountain PBS. Prior to earning her masters, she worked in public relations and started her career as a producer and reporter in Tallahassee, Fla.